Re: [VAC] pitted Globetrotter script

Thanks for reply, John. Anyone know of a method
of filling pits in zinc diecast prior to re-plating? Would be a mighty delicate
mig or tig welding job ... Maybe I'll forget the replating and go with a little
epoxy or bondo and some aluminum paint. I'm probably the only one who'd
notice.
Your trailer looks great. I notice you have a couple of wire
pigtails low on the rear end. What for? Mine had them "hot-wired"
(non-original) out the bottoms of the stop/signal lights, which on my '62
Globetrotter are in the center panel, not the corner panels. They appeared to be
ready to plug in something.
Also, your water heater access panel is a much cleaner look
than mine. What type of heater is yours? Mine was a Bowen, gas, no good and has
been trashed. It left behind a nice floor repair job for me.

Is that a WBCCI #06 I see on your trailer? Doesn't a number as
low as that put you in line for the Presidency right after Strom Thurmond?
Oh, to have a digital camera. Pictures are so nice with
e-mail.
Bob Harper
'62 Globetrotter in SC