[VAC] Before I reinact the Hindenburg using an A/S....

Jim

Good News...  With a little futzing and some kind words, the water
heater seems to have fixed itself..  All I did was to make sure the
thermocouple wire wasn't touching anything, and that the thermo. was a
bit nearer the main flame, as it was a bit up and to the right side of
the burn chamber.  It lit and went out a few more times, then stayed
on.  No-one breathe for a minute....  Yep, still on.
Thanks again, now back to the furnace.