Re: [VAC] Misfortunes on the road and the new VAC

Vanessa, thanks for the kind words.  I'm already working on a book about
Wyoming and I will also probably be in Forest Lawn before it is
finished.  What you are asking for is underway as we speak. Tomorrow,
(my Birthday) Fred Coldwell officially takes over as the VAC Archive
Historian, and he is currently in the process of putting together an
Airstream Model Identification handbook, which will eventually cover
each model in the Airstream Lineup.   It may take a year or more, and
help from other VAC volunteers, but it will happen.  Fred will also
start putting up all the other Historical details.  This information
will be only a "Click" away, and you will be able to access this info on
the VAC homepage in the Members only area.   So for all you non members.
Now is the time to send that $10 in to become a member or a friend.  The
VAC has never increased its dues, and each year it offers more benefits
to its members, and friends.  I just got my Spring issue of the Vintage
Advantage newsletter, and I must say, Bryan Burkhart has put out another
winner of an issue.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi
66 Trade Wind LY