Re: Re: [VAC] Expanding foam sealant

Gene, I love your idea!!!  I'm planning to insulate my trailer using this
kind of stuff too, but when someone mentioned how sticky it is, I started to
freak.

Squirting the stuff inside a plastic liner in the walls would keep the stuff
from sticking to the aluminum, lovely idea.  My concern with this process
would be to fill up the wall cavity without bulging out the panels.

I had figured on applying to the open wall, trimming it flush and then
installing the interior panels.  I suppose applying a plastic liner first
would to the trick?

Jay Griffin