Re: [VAC] Swamp machine

ArchwayArchitect   Swamp Cooler.....lots of homes in dry climates use them
instead of refrigerated a/c....or  use both.....I live in So Cal back away from
ocean and have both as do most of my neighbors.   Dry days you use the Swamp
cooler putting water cooled air into the house and when humidity is high use the
a/c.    In fact Edison was encouraging people to have both so if your a/c was
tied into the energy program  where if overload
was coming up Edison can turn off our a/c.    Was discussion last week about same
thing as the car water coolers before auto a/c.    My swamp cooler keeps my house
very cool
even with temp outside well over 100     PearlM