[VAC] Hubcaps and Lug bolts

      Just bought two "baby moon" hubcaps from Pep Boys thinking they
seemed a bit large for my 56 and indeed they were so I'll take them
back.  I have one original set that are the right size - 9" with a 7 1/8
interior diameter to catch the clips on the wheel rim.  Anybody know
where to get them in this size for my other trailers?
      Lug bolt note.  I'm sure most of you will think I'm dim for not
knowing this, but as I replaced a tire on the 56 Overlander streetside -
I got really red in the face trying to pop the lugs before jacking the
trailer up.  Then I just gave it a shot turning right instead of
left=loose as I'd been carefully taught.  Bingo!  The curbside nuts were
left and the streetside nuts were right.  Is this standard?  What year
did they change it?  Anyone?  I think I'll paint on instructions under
where the hubcap covers it so I can remember on this trailer next time -
it could be years before a tire change is needed.
Puzzled in Providence,
Tom