Re: [VAC] Murphy's Law?

Thank you Jere
I will investigate this Pex..I saw it in a catalogue and it looks pretty good.
 As far as dealing with the plumbing, well, I haven't even begun to get familiar
with what I have yet!

Hopefully today I can patch the break. THEN, I will see if my system holds water.
 I still haven't filled the clean water tank yet.  I will have my manual, and
try to get familiar with all my valves and lines today.  I am new to RV'ing,
but have been a sailboater owner, and the two are similar, but at first it's
very confusing!

Plenty of opportunity for Murphy's Law today, but I expect it!

I used to live in Manitou Springs, early 70's, and was all over those Rockies
flying Hang Gliders, I know it gets cold in the mountains, even in July!

Thanks again,
Nick
Back to work this morning.
P.S  There is, what I believe, a '64..ish Safari wasting away in a back yard
here.  Does the '64 have the long (double) vertical window on the street side,
along with two other windows, with the Bargman tail lights, and a large plastic
vent cover on top in front?