Re: [VAC] AS as cottage, anyone?

Annie,
 I'd think strongly about sticking with the original furnace, just
getting yourself a couple of large (100# or larger) propane bottles and
the appropiate hoses, etc. to connect them. Although I'm fond of wood
heating, I'd forget it in the trailer because of space and dirt
considerations if nothing else.

You'll definitely want some sort of skirting and will also want to have
it on solid stabilizer jacks. Personally, I'd use 4 or even 6 of those
portable screw-type jackstands, set on hefty planks or even foot-square
pieces of concrete. Crank 'em up to relieve part of the pressure on the
trailer's suspension.

Don't forget to freeze-proof your incoming water line (insulate and heat
tape) and make sure your gray water line is insulated and sloping to the
drain.

                                           Jim