[VAC] Rivet shaver/700-15 tires

Hi Folks, I haven't written in a while because I was told that my E-mail
was screwed up.I sure hope that this comes out on the net
ok.               I'm almost finished with my rivet shaver. Some minor
modifications to the cutter and I'll be shavin' rivets on the 59
Overlander.this shaver is pretty unique because it uses a Milwaukee
screwgun with a modified locator assembly to select the extent of
material being removed from the rivet head. I'll be sure to keep you
posted.
   On the subject of tires, I have found a source for 700-15 trailer
tires for older Airstream trailers. The reason why I wanted to stay with
these older type of tires is because I didn't want to lose the 3 inch
height difference if I opted for the Goodyear Marethon radials. The
price difference is also a factor since my rig will need 4 new ones. The
place to get these tires is:GCR Truck Tire Center, 260 Chapel Rd. South
Windsor, Conn. Phone #1-800-282-7224. I was quoted $67.00 each. I think
that's a pretty good price on a tire that I thought was unavailable.
Sorry Nick, I don't think that white walls are available!!!