Re: [VAC] Bambi Refrigerator

Jim

I finally found a really good refrigeration man and he "tuned up" my Bambi
frig.  That was about 8 years or more ago and it has performed perfect all
this time.  He located a new burner assembly that would calibrate to the
tiny frig.  Also installed a peizo lighter so all I need do is push a red
button and snap the lever and it lights every time.  The new burner as all
the safety gadgets that make it safe.

Look and ask around for a refrig man that likes challenges and maybe works
at home.  Where do you live?

Kathy