Re: [VAC] AC-clearance lites

RJ and others,  I just spent 12 days on the road and parked with the
Bambi.  I lit the frige on Mar 31 and kept it on for 12 days while
traveling to and from Wash DC.  Its a newer Dometic but fits perfectly
in the old  spot.  It kept beer cold, wine cold, milk cold, even ice
cream cold.  I went thru severe weather, rain, hail, thunderstorms, high
winds, flooding, 2 feet deep in places.  A crummy BP station in
Tennessee, had a faulty gas nozzle that overfilled my tank and ran
gasoline all over the drive.  Yet, I did not blow up, or catch anything
on fire,  Like Charlie said, the flame is well protected, so it doesn't
blow out, or cause explosions.  The whole point of having an LP
refrigerator, is the convenience of using it , when you don't have
electricity, and that was my case for over 12 days.  I didn't miss it.

Bill Scott,
12 volt Bambi