Re: [VAC] park models

Hello all,

Joe raises a good question.  I have seen "park models" advertised for sale
but since most of my use is not in a park with services I have shied away
from them  What kind of job would it be to convert the plumbing on a "park
model" for use on the road?

Would you need to rip out the floor to gain access to install a black water
tank or would you drop the belly pan?  Or would you do as one person
suggested to me to install the black water tank on top of the floor and
mount the toilet on top of that?

If one was not handy what do you suppose an RV shop might charge for such a
modification?  Would it be cost effective or would one be best advised to
pass up these "park models" when they are offered for sale?

Thanks... John