Re: [VAC] 1963 Globe Trotter ????'s

You will probably have to make your own seals.  I don't believe lights had
them but rather used a sealer under the edge of lights.  I have used Alcoa,
Aluminum Pigment Gutterseal on top edges of mine.  It blends in nicely,
Much  of leakage in older rigs is at bottom side wall panels.  Often there
is a bumper type strip.  This needs to be sealed  otherwise water its under
it and into the edge of floor.  Again the Gutter seal is a great product
and has been used on Airstreams for years.  It is also good for all types
of sealing around windows etc.  Practice  a bit before using and run your
bead and leave it alone.  Stuff will work down into cracks.  If  you make a
mess, leave a gap, etc don't try to fix it.  Let it dry and then correct.
Trying to correct it when wet only makes mess worse.  Stuff is sometimes
hard to find and you may have to call Aluinum Co. of America in Pittsburgh
PA, 412-553-4001 and find who distributor is in your area, who in turn
maybe can tell you what customer of their's might have it.

Roy