RE: [VAC] How level is level?

I have two Dometic reefers, one in my 1966 Airstream Safari and another in a
Dodge camper van.  I have found that they continue to work while moving but
performance is reduced.  I compensated for this by turning up the thermostat
and rolling temp was good.

When I stopped and parked on a very level spot the units actually froze
over.  I settled on a compromise setting where it is not quite so cold while
running but doesn't freeze over when level for a period of time.

I would be cautious however because each gas reefer seems to have a
personality that runs hot & cold on it's own terms.

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
bobkiger@home.com