Re: [VAC] Aluminum Propane Tanks

Bob,

I've used Walbernize on my clear coated 31 ft. with great results..............it
helps keep the cleat coat from drying out and pealing. On my polished Bambi I've used
a high quality wax with good results. If I'm able to repolish it this spring I plan
on seeing just how well the Walbernize will work on a freshly polished unit.

Around salt air I feel the best thing you could do is to wash, or at least rinse the
trailer off once a week or so. After a good storm you will probably find that there
is actually a salt mist that can caot everything. You need to keep on top of this.
For one year I had my 31 ft. with clear coat at Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island in Wash.
State and had no ill effects as I would occassionally wash it and keep it clean. I
just hate having any of my trailers around salt water but at times it can't be
helped. They are made to be used............... not kept in a garage.

Pat