[VAC] AS+lightning: Will we fry?

Waaayyyy dogggie!   Just came from the AS...no hose needed to test for leaks today...in
the midst of a tornado warning here in SE Mich. and the rain was coming in places
I didn't even know were leaky.  The biggest one is the frig vent. I'm gonna close
that baby down but good as I'm putting in Mr. Electric and taking out Mr.Gas. Back
to my subject.
     Anywho-how, I'll leave if the sirens start, but in the meantime...I wonder about
Airstreams and lightning and grounds and conductivity and all that jazz.  My rig
is going to be landlocked in its summer application....it will have phone service
and I know that this is grounded....does this then ground the whole kit and caboodle?

     Could propane be struck and explode?...If it were really all bowling balls and
pitchforks, should we stay in the trailer or in the car or is it half dozen of one,
six of the other?  Or go for a dwellling or other building? Should I unplug anything?
 I have no surge protectors...could I burn out my electrical system?  Would electrical
damage be covered on my AAA?  I know my contents are, but I mean the wiring and so
on.

                                    Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!,
                                         Annie