RE: [VAC] Hello from Iowa

Hi,

Rick just E-mailed you his repair.  It is very good and to the point. I kept
mine in copper but if I were you, I would use PEX.  It is more forgiving
than copper.  Incidentally, the original copper is hard Cu, I used soft
copper that you can bend.  You buy this in rolls.  I also had the split in
the heater pipe.  When I fixed this, I found that the commode valve was
broken, had to replace the commode.  You do have to remove the shelf above
the tub to get to the shower valve (check this carefully). Also remove the
shelf in the closet in front of the tube (the 31 Ft has this closet). Again,
use PEX, must easier to install and has some advantages, also think about
the extras that Rick discussed. In your part of the country, this would be a
good advantage. I am in the Fort Worth area. Not to often that we get
freezing over a long period of time.

Regards,

Question: I have finished restoring the majority of the 31 Ft. (Many
options) know anyone
		who might be interested?

Bud J