RE: Re: Merry RE: Re: [VAC] Lexan Window Rock Guard

Merry,
     The heat gun sounds like a great idea. Used to have one but sold it. If the propane torch doesn't work right for bending the Lexan then its off to Graingers for a heat gun. I'd keep the acetylene under wraps unless you really want to have a permanent rock guard molded to your coach.
    By the way, was thinking, a novel event, and am going to see about some auto trim moulding to dress up the old guard. Might put my initials on the center with a piece of 1" or wider chrome moulding cut to shape.
  Gene