Re: [VAC] Fire Extinguisher

RE: The elusive chrome fire extinguisher....most of the "Hot Rod" catalogs carry just such a beast...the one I am most familiar with comes from Summit Racing. Not trying to elicit business for them, and am NOT connected to them in any way, but the products they carry can be relied on, and the service is quite good too. Prices are only average. Some of the "four wheeler" type catalogs carry them as well. The one I have for my Land Cruiser came from one of them and is a VERY nice unit (and fully serviceable).

Thanks for giving me a good opportunity to jump in here, as I am brand spanking new late last week to this forum. Have a 1962 Overlander (I have not quite figured out it's length, seems what I measured was never built as far as I can tell) and probably I will purchase a 60ish Globetrotter next weekend for hauling to the National Forest areas (Great shape,everything is there {including the china toilet},belly pan complete and intact,etc)
If ANYONE can give me any hints on my Overlander and any clues whatsoever on deciphering the ~!@#$% serial #s I would be forever grateful (but not dead yet!)

thanks,
Edward