[VAC] frame separation?

Hi All,
    Our baby is a 23 foot (approximately) AS made in 1961.
    When we were setting up the last time I noticed that there was some
movement between the frame arms (where the propane tanks sit) and the sheet
metal body of the trailer. This happened under the following conditions:
-my wife was walking around inside (no, she's of normal weight! let's not go
there)
-the stabilizing jacks were not yet in place.
-the tow vehicle was still hooked up, so there was some spring at the tow
ball.

   Any ideas re what's going on? Is this normal flexing of the frame, or is
there trouble afoot..?
   I'm not sure how the floor, frame,  and hull relate to each other.

    Thanks,
-jimmy arakaki
  Campbell, California