Re: [VAC] water tank drainage

Yes Lisa, that's correct. The next place I'd check
is the drain valve. It may look open, but not be
open. Once I had a water valve that only turned
half a turn. I thought this was the difference
between closed and open. In reality, the open
position was only 1/4 of a turn.

There are not many variables that can contribute
to your tank not draining. If the above suggestion
doesn't succeed, I'd go looking for another valve
somewhere in the line going from the bottom of
your water tank to the outlet of the drain line.

Of course, there's always the possibility the
exhaust opening for the drain line outside your
trailer got plugged up from splashing mud while
driving on a dirt road, but that's not a typical
occurrence.