Re: [VAC] Lights for '57 Caravanner?

The teardrop lights are available at most auto parts suppliers, truck
stops, etc.  The come in red or amber and are light weight with an aluminum
base and plastic type lens.  Only cost about $3.00 a piece.  As far as I
could find they are almost identical to originals. I have heard some
mention  on this list of glass len's instead of plastic but they appear not
to be available.  I put them on my '56 Bubble and  the aluminum base
polished up nicely.

Roy