Re: [VAC] Window molding

That is correct- it is for the window frame, to form a good seal when the
window is closed against it. the actual window glazing it have yet to
tackle.This weather stripping was easily compressable so that the window
closed well & sealed well. I had recently replaced the gasket around my entry
door, and it was very tight for a while, but has eased some since. goood luck
with this project- It was one of my easier ones! I am now  replacing the side
seals of the two jalousie (sp?) windows. I have the material, but need to
trim this bristle- like stuff down to a shorter height., then slip it into
the vertical channels. Got it from a glass shop.
Jere #1877