Re: [VAC] Towing Question

It's a drop ball hitch, correct size ball for the trailer coupler, and it's
the hitch that comes with the 3/4 ton Dodge trucks from the factory as part
of the towing package.  I bought the Argosy from a dealer, so I have to
assume (uh-oh) that it's safe and legal, right?  They told me what size ball
I needed, and I had one at my farm - I have a few hitches and lots of
balls...:)
Now I understand what "porpoising" is, which I had seen in previous threads.
Someone suggested putting more weight in the front of the trailer, but maybe
I should load up the rear bed of the truck?  This hitch drops about 12" to
accomodate 4WD trucks.
Thanks,
Elisa