[VAC] Keys, if you please/great discovery!

The prior owner of my '68 Sovereign/International 30', failed to locate the keys to
all the little doors and spaces and so I had booked a locksmith to come out and pop
the locks and re-fit keys...when lo and behold a fellow Airstreamer comes over to
check out taking my frig and tells me that his keys will fit...in fact many of them
fit all locks (not entry door)!  Yeehah!  There is a savings of over a hundred bucks
that the Airstream factory didn't think of suggesting as they were plumb out of old
keys.  Well, Thank you Jim Dunmeyer!  Such discoveries compensate for new leaks and
more hidden mouse poo!
                            Annie in Ann Arbor