Re: [VAC] SHORE POWER

THANK YOU! Much appreciate your info. You probably saved
me the cost of an A/C. If I understand you right, you're
talking about wiring in a 30 amp (yes, that is the
amperage of the Argosy's main breaker) circuit into my
house box, then running (cable? cable in conduit?) it
underground (?) to a weatherproof box near the trailer,
as in a campground, where I can plug in my cable. Will
do! Would you be willing to give me approximate idea of
how much this adventure cost you in parts and labor?

Thanks again!

Dan Weeks
1975 26' Argosy