Re: [VAC] Safety Hoops

Sissy, something to think about with the safety hoops. If a tire goes flat,
the hoop hits the ground, creating sparks. Take another look at the picture,
the gas lines run directly behind the tire. Looks like a big accident
waiting to happen unless one always turns off the gas.
I have owned my A/S for 12 years now. Have kept good tires on her and towed
her across the states several times with no tire problems. Others on this
list have had blowouts, and they have reported no handling problems.

Scott