Re: [VAC] Holding tanks

Thanks for the reply and thoughts, Scott.  I have looked at the problem
and decided that the easy and "cheep" way out is to do as you have
done.  Looked at a 25 gallon tote tank today at the local RV dealer.  It
has 4 wheels and a side drain so you don't have to man-handle it to
dump.  It also has a sort of metal loop on the end of it's tongue which
will drop down over your hitch ball so you can tow it to the dump
station with your tow vehicle.  The two front wheels are close together,
the tongue is between them and operates much like the kiddie "little red
wagon" Radio Flyer thing.

Good luck with your AS and I hope to meet you somewhere, sometime.  May
not though because we live in north Louisiana and plan to travel in the
southeastern US most of the time(the Gulf coast is great) with some
trips to the upper midwest and maybe a few to the far west.