Re: [VAC] Blue Holding Tank

Ray:

After much thought, our solution is to replace the built-in, "permanent"
toilet with high-end porta-potti. (Electric flush, yet!) It's easy to
empty whether at an RV dump, into a campground hook-up or at home. Sure,
you have to unclamp the bottom half and tot it a few feet, but we find
that easier and more attractive than messing with 3" stinkies and all
their assorted paraphernalia.

Plus, as our '73 lacks a grey water tank, we will then reassign the
abandoned black tank to grey. When full (just 13 gal), it's an easy--and
relatively clean--job to drain that into a blue wheelie.

Rob & Sadie, in the gold country, California, USA
  '73 Safari: "Sibill", the SIlver BILLet;
  '99 F-150, black supercab flairside, "Gromit";
   Golden Retriever, "Twee", and muttski, "Randall";
   --and the Prijon Beluga (kayak)