Re: [VAC] Plumbing woes

Hi Leslie,
Sounds like quite a job getting to the tank.  What problem are you trying to
fix?  I stopped off and looked at an '84 Soverign at a lot on my way home
from work this morning.  I thought, "now that would be a way to fix the
plumbing on the '62 Tradewind, replace the whole trailer!"  Well, I hope it
doesn't come to that cause I really want to fix it up.  But you know, "if you
gotta go, you gotta go".  I'll let you know how this works out.  I'll
probably have someone do a pressure test on the system just to diagnose the
problem correctly so I don't go and tear something out that doesn't need it.
My guess is the system froze and it probably leaks in several places.
Thanks for the info on where to look for the fresh water tank....
Janis