RE: [VAC] Plumbing woes

Wayne,
Thanks for the thousand words your picture spoke!  Now I see how to get the
bugger off, and all I can do now is pray for a replacement part that fits
the old tank!  Our new throne is just sitting there all pretty and new,
waiting for a solid subfloor to set on.  And guys, nobody told us that
marine grade plywood would be $75 a sheet!  We opted for exterior grade,
smooth one side, and we will cover the cut pieces with deck sealer.
Hopefully this weekend, if it doesn't rain, as it has the last few weekends
(never the weekdays!).

Mike and Leslie
'62 Tradewind