Re: [VAC] electrical question, '69 Caravel

I put a 110 outlet next to my battery in my 1967 Caravel and mounted a
battery charger that I purchased at Wal-Mart for about $17.95. This charger
monitors the voltage and turns off completely when the battery is fully
charged to avoid overcharging the battery. The switches on my converter
allow me to run the lights on 12 volt or on 110 through the factory
inverter. My fantastic fan has to run off the "battery only position" for
some reason and cannot be run with the switch back in the 110 position).

Thanks, Geven