Re: [VAC] Stuck Tambour Doors

Bruce:

         Those tambour doors have a plastic tab in the plastic spiral that
rolls the door up; that sometimes breaks off, making the doors hard to
open.  I've found that doors that won't open smoothly (the 1/3 to 1/2 way
open thing is common) will sometimes open if you push up one side more than
the other,and jiggle it a bit.  Takes a bit of patience, and a lot of trial
and error, but once you know which side to emphasize, you can use the door
"normally."  Not ideal, but it does seem to work, at least in my trailer.

- Dick
(5368)