Re: [VAC] Replacement for Tail Lights

Dear Bill:    the old tail light lenses are identical to the reflect o lite ones I got
in the mail
even the holes are the same......now I am the original owner and don't remember ever
having the tail light lenses replaced unless it was done without our knowledge perhap
when we had the trailer polished the first time at P & L in Ohio.   The bulb holder
has always been mounted on the trailer.    These lenses that arrived in the mail have
a clear
section of about 4" on one of the levels so am going to paint that section red before
mounting   am going to scout around and see if those you described are in one of the
truck stops etc so if they would look better might try them.    Guess maybe having
used this trailer for 36 years am not as hep of being absolutely original.   Had a
larger refrig
and wall oven installed years ago.....larger table and am on about the 4 or 5
mattresses
and lost count of all the carpet replacements........even fell for Andy Rogozinski's
speil
that my axels needed replacement several years ago that the old ones were dangerous
but after last years fiasco with him will never set foot in Inland RV again......had
to have almost all the work redone.            Pearl