Re: [VAC] Gray Water vs Black Water, a parked trailer

Your question asked what do others do?  That's what I did. As far as
access to the septic tank, she had a concrete cover over an 18"
corrugated pipe going down to the septic tank.  At first I pulled the
cover and dumped.  It was pretty disgusting.  So I had a piece of
checkered plate made-up with a 3 1/2" hole burned in the center to
replace the concrete cover.  The hole had a hinged plate cover over it.
This made it no worse than a campground dump station and, in fact, a
little better.

I also use a 3" dump valve on the tote so that I can get everything
set-up and then simply pull the valve handle and "There go all my
troubles, down the drain," if you......know what I mean.

Good luck,

GQ '67 Safari