Re: [VAC] Add Gray Water Holding Tank to 1973

Hi Deena.....I use 4 5/6 gallon tanks when going down to the imperial Sand Dunes
area since no water available.....I learned the hard way you want handles on
both the top and side that way you can use both arms to lift to pour in fresh
water tank.   and I use a long neck funnel.    Use them in a lot of campgrounds
where I would have to tow trailer over to water line but this way I take the van
over and fill all tanks.   If my back is acting up I
park van right next to trailer water intake and then fill 1 gallon milk jugs and
pour them into the trailer water intake....takes longer but is sure easier on
the back.    Pearl