[VAC] Bubble update

Hello all.

We now have a 16-foot-long mirror to our credit.  It's so shiny, we're wondering if it violates any state laws?!  (Not a bit proud, are we??)  But we did buff for days.

The small tracks above the wheel wells are for wheel covers for when the trailer is stored, I'm guessing?  Has anyone put these on their trailer, or have a comment on them?  We've upgraded to 7-gallon propane tanks, and will paint them silver.  I removed the breakaway master cylinder today.  It was full of rust.  If my '57 truck can't stop the trailer adequately, I'll look into an electric brake system.  My line of thinking is that if the trailer should become detached from the hitch while driving, I don't think I want it to brake and pull my rear end around.  I would enjoy hearing any comments and/or expertise in this area.

We're getting closer, and the weather's getting warmer....

Ken and Molly
'57 Bubble