Re: [VAC] Re: fabrics (curtains)

Mark,

James Ambruso sent us swatches, price quote, order form and measuring
instructions.  We e-mailed a request for this at   jpadrapes@microd.com  and
received the info is just a couple of days.  Buttttttttttttt he told us it
"would require 30-90 days to complete the order."
A full set for our '83 Excella 31' would be $730. to $829 depending on
selected fabric for a full set. "Prices include fabric, lining, glides,
elastics, velcro and snaps needed for this model."
We elected to replace only the bedroom curtains for the time being, and made
our own instead.

An email will get you the answers for your particular unit quickly.

Hope this helps.

Tricia & Conrad

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net