Re: [VAC] Bubble parts

Airstream axels are made in Jackson Center by another company.....Hencheon or something  like that....I checked around out here in CA and everything  was a different demension from what was on my 64 soverign so they made them in Ohio and shipped them out....  at their suggestion they made them to handle more weight ...only like 1000
more than the original . I  feel that it tows better with the new axels...especially since I am
a pack rat and carry altogether too much stuff in the trailer (van too)  Any authorized
Airstream Service can order them for you....Being an old grandma I have the work done
so offer this as what has worked for me.    Pearl Main