Re: [VAC] teardrop light lenses

I have purchased the same light for my '56 Bubble at a local auto parts
store.  Sold under the name of Blazer  C662R.  Pathfinder is apparently a
division of Blazer according to the box.  The big draw back on these
lights is they are a single blub and a not overly bright but you can
remedy this by lining the inside/back with aluminum foil.  Crinkle it up
then smooth out.  the crinkles provide more reflective light surfaces.  I
held mine in with household rubber cement but can vouch for its
longevity.  I lined my rear tail lights with foil some time back and what
a difference.  The aluminum can also be polished.

Roy