Re: [VAC] Refrig. pilot

The fridge should stay cold during the day with just being plugged in during
stop overs at night. Just don't open it a lot. Some say it's dangerous to
travel with the gas turned on just in case there is an accident and a
propane line were to break. Others travel with it on. Personally I travel
with the gas turned off for safety. I don't need to use any ice as it stays
cold through the day.

Sounds like your fridge might need cleaning and adjusting. Rust and spiders
are usually the culprits.

Hope you have a good and safe trip.

Pat