Re: [VAC] teardrop light lenses

Roy, do you mean yellow and red, or amber and red? Amber is the orangish
color that is commonly available today and used on the front of the trailer.
Yes you can get the orange and red lenses today. However I am not looking
for the orangish ones, but yellow ones. They seemed to have only been
produced for a year or two, as I have seen them on very few Airsteams.
Ordinarily I would not make a big deal out of this, but I was just trying to
find the person who was going to have them made as I have misplaced his
e-mail address. Thanks for your help.

Scott