[VAC] Re: air conditioner and a '61 Bambi

Has anyone ever put a roof-top air conditioner on a Bambi (I'm sure it's been
done).  I talked to an old timer who's supposed to be all knowing re: old
A/S.  Anyway, he said the "skylight" window/cover would have to be
reconfigured to fit an A/C, with all kinds of other modifications.  I'd like
advice from someone who's actually done it and information on the size of
A/C, etc.  Since Bambi is so small, it might work if it can be done.

Now I put a small window unit in the front window when we get to the
"ranchito" and leave it there until we leave.  But it wouldn't work for any
other trips in the heat of the summers and late spring/early fall.

Thanks

Sissy