Re: [VAC] Floor model heat pump (Roy's)

The floor  heat pump  I have is a Duro Therm by Dometic, model 41001.601,
called a "Cool Cat" and is
a 12000 btu unit so it won't do much for you.  However, I think you
should be able to find a larger  roof unit then you now have but have no
immediate suggestions.

I have a 30ft.'78 Argosy and live in the southwest with alot of sun.  I
had all my windows tinted on the inside by a tinting shop and boy did it
make a difference in reducing temperature.  Its kind of somber on a
cloudy day but we don't have many of those.  The a/s at one time put in
thermopane windows but haven't done that for many years  now as they had
trouble with leakage and deterioration inside glass over time. Many folks
are having one of the panes knocked out to clear up the windows.

Roy