Re: [VAC] A/C on '61 Bambi

sissy b - i don't know if this would be revelant to putting a ac in
your closet but here goes - i installed a 12.5 k btu standard window
unit
in my 55 22ft safari under a dinette seat - after getting the ducting
for exhaust & fresh input air in place - the only other problem i
encountered was that i needed a floor fan to circulate the the output
air thru the trailer - this was due to the location of the ac unit l(on
the floor against the streetside wall) if i didn"t use the fan to move
the air it would take several hours(in 95+ degree weather)to really get
the trailer "cool" - maybe the unit you are considering can be adapted
with ducting to direct the output foeward/backward thru the trailer -
anyway good luck with the project - getting air in my unit without
mounting an ac on the roof was a pain in the butt but well worth it and
actually cost less than a roof mounted unit.    Ray Plumlee