[VAC] Refrigerator Replacement

Hello All,
I just finished removing my old Refrigerator and am now in the search for a
new one.
The goal is to fit it into the hole it came out of without a lot of reworking
of the cabinets. The local RV dealer has a book that tells them what would
fit by comparing the old model number to what is now new, but they can't seem
to find my model. According to the tag on the old refrigerator that I have
pulled off I have:
Dometic
Mod # : M70 b
Product number : 9260018
Ser. No. 816 0284

I have just started to scan the web for new ones, are the measurements for
depth including the door thickness or just the refer? Does anyone know what
would be the replacement for a Dometic M70 b? I don't care what make as I do
for the right fit.
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC/WIU/WDCU/ 4425