[VAC] Backing the trailer

Jim,
I did the practice and I can back our 25 foot Tradewind into the Carport we
made for it.  The hands at the bottom is how I do it and it works great.

One problem.  When backing into the driveway, which is 90 degrees, I make
the turn, but when I try to straighten the truck with the trailer and line
the truck and trailer up while backing... the trailer keeps turning.  I
ALWAYS have to pull forward back into the road (at times with people
waiting) and get the truck straight with the trailer.  I can't seem to get
the trailer to stop the turn and the truck to end up straight at the same
time while backing.  Is it possible?

jerry