[VAC] Refrigerator Venting

I have the screened in opening in the floor and the vent at the top out the
roof. The way it sounds I may be able to order this fan that goes in the back
and adds circulation from bottom to top and not cut another lower vent in
this solid inspection panel. Does this sound right or am I going to wake up
dead? Also when I installed this new one the instructions said to add a
baffle in the back between the wall and the coils, I did so as well with
sheet metal. I just finished cutting a new wall because the old was too short
($42 for the walnut) and want to make sure I got this right before I screw it
into place.
Thanks for all the advise,
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425