Re: [VAC] Backing the trailer

Yah, I was having problems with the PTO shaft on my tractor. Turned out
the draw bar was too short also. And the PTO shafts too long.

I pays to look out for clearance. I know my last truck was marked from
that when my dad owned it and the front of his trailer before the AS was
marked on the front. And the Monitor I bought a few years ago is scared.
Now I have the AS and hope to not mark it.

The only trouble with a long hitch bar is that it isn't as strong as the
short one.

Gerald J.