RE: [VAC] awning and whatsit

Hi Jaqque,
Neat name.  We have a Zip Dee awning and they make a rod, about 3 feet long
with a hook on the end, and you can reach up and pull down the awning.  The
ones in the back and road side can be reached by hand. Zip Dee sewed a small
loop on the underside of the awning where you can grab it.  The material
runs to the top of the awning for strength.

My wife painter the end panel of our 1971 Tradewind.  The panel had yellowed
with age.  She bought some spray cans of paint, lots of plastic and went
after it.  I was thinking I could get an autobody man to straighten out her
mess, but I must admit I was wrong.  It looks great.  Professional.  And
that old color is gone.

I am not sure what you mean by the fronts of cabinets.  The doors?  Are they
wood?  Vinyl?  Most any of it can be painted one way or another.

good luck,
jerry